I did a previous Novelpro Junkie interview about Jacob Chase's short film "Larry." You can check it out by clicking HERE. Now that short film has become a terrifying feature film titled Come Play.
Come Play will be released on Friday, October 30th.
It is available in theaters as well as streaming services.
1. How does it feel to finally release this film for the world to see? - 0:40
2. List three adjectives to describe Come Play? - 1:14
3.What was your writing habit when you wrote Come Play? - 1:34
4. What was the hardest part of writing Come Play? - 2:11
5. When writing the script, did you mapped out the plot ahead of time or just let it flow?- 2:47
6. What was your favorite scene from the movie to shoot? - 3:26
7. How did you come up with how the creature would look like? - 4:02
8. Did you come up with any other name for the creature besides Larry? If so, which names? - 5:15
9. Did you make a cameo in this film? If not, why didn’t you? - 6:25
10. Could you express your experience directing the cast members ? - 7:11
11. Without giving out any spoilers, were there alternate ending you considered for Come Play? - 9:18
12. Last question, between Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, and Ghost face, who would you want Larry to take to be his friend? - 9:50