Here is the goodreads synopsis of Cameron Goes to School by Sheletta Brundidge:
Cameron will soon be starting kindergarten and her whole family is nervous. How will they manage without her when she goes off to school? This sweet and funny story starring a young African-American girl with autism will help all kids-and their families-face the great big wonderful change that is school.
1.First off, what are your thoughts about the coronavirus?
2. What is the genesis of Cameron Goes to School?
3.What was your writing habit when you wrote Cameron Goes to School?
4. What do you want readers to get out of reading Cameron Goes to School?
5. What was your favorite book when you were a kid? Do you have a favorite book now?
6. Are you open to making Cameron Goes to School into an animated series or movie?
7. Could you talk about your podcast platform?
8. If you could have a one-on-one meeting with Tyler Perry, what would you tell him?
9. What’s your motto in life?
10. Are you considering writing another children book?
11. Last question, if you could pick a day to relive over and over again, what day would it be and why?
Thanks to Mrs. Sheletta Brundidge for writing such a wonderful book that would bring a greater understanding for a little child about another child dealing autism. You should definitely get this book in the hands of any parents, teachers, or loved ones that might benefit from this children's book. It currently available wherever books are sold. Thank you for your listening to the interview and I hope you have a wonderful day.