I finally have the animated feature of House Trap (well, the prologue of House Trap). First off, I would like to thank Banter Hawks Production for doing such a great job at animating my characters. It was money well spent. I hope everyone enjoys it and check out the story to see what happens next, of course. Pray-fully (with finger-cross) this could lead to bigger things. I really hope a full-feature (live-feature at that) of House Trap would be made sometime in the future. The Martian (directed by Ridley Scott) has clearly shown that a self-published story (written by Andy Weir) could become a successful movie. I truly believe that House Trap would be the equivalent to The Martian. House Trap might even be more successful than The Martian since it would be less expensive to make. Thriller/horror movies, in general, tends to have lower budget than sci-fi movies. I hope someone in the film industry would take interest in House Trap and produce it. Watching this prologue clearly shows how captivating the novella would be as a movie. And trust me when I say there's a slight twist at the end of House Trap, you won't see it coming. It explains everything in regard to the prologue. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to watch it. I hope the next time I post a feature on House Trap it would be a film's teaser trailer. Yeah,You got to think big, dream big, and believe big right? Have a great day everyone:)
The trailer for "The Giver" is finally here!!! It's been a long time coming. I'm just so happy that this book is being turned into a movie. I hope that it really does well in theaters. This book is such a YA classic. It's the book that spawned other YA Dystopian novels such as The City of Ember, The Hunger Games Trilogy, and DIvergent series. Without "The Giver" such book wouldn't have exist. This book truly is amazing in every sense of the word. I can't wait for August 15, 2014!!! I hope you all would check it out in theater as well. For that haven't read the book then you're in for a treat when you see it in the big screen. The gripping tale of Jonas would make you want to read the book. As always thanks for visiting my blog, and i do hope you check it out to see other latest news.
P.S. The other Youtube video is a book reviewer who is also interested in reading "The Giver" ( fastforward to 2:06 on youtube clip), and she spoke about how her college friend read "The Giver" and it changed her life (That's how GREAT this book is and i totally agree with her college friend). Also she mentioned my book "House Trap" which she found interested and read the book's blurb to her fans (fastforward to 4:12 on youtube clip). Hopefully, in the near future, i'd post a trailer to my book House Trap for you all to see:) so take care and enjoy THE GIVER trailer once again( I certainly did, i watched it like ten times and never grew tried of it.)
"Chins up Smile on"
"Chins up Smile on," Why???? because the teaser to catching fire is finally here:)
Here is the plot line from wikipedia:
Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark (Josh Hutcherson). Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a "Victor's Tour" of the districts. Along the way, Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow (Donald Sutherland) prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
I have to say the teaser of catching fire was much better than the teaser of the first movie. I remember the first movie being extremely short and pointless. This one, catching fire, showed alot more although leaving alot away as well. i like that they showed the prime characters from film one and not the new casts of catching fire. I bet they are leaving the introduction of the new casts or rather the former victors for a longer, grander trailer (which i hope would be release sooner, perhaps in late May, early June). It looks like Catching Fire is following the same style from The Hunger Games which is a good thing and a bad thing depending on how the entire movie would turn out. Good thing being that it's sticking with the gritty, reality of the world. It has a familar feel to what we're used to from the first movie. However what i meant by "Bad thing" is that it might become boring to see the same style of filming. if it has the same filming style and has nothing new to the table then it would become tedious (for lack of a bettter word). I thought the brilliant point in the teaser was the conversation between President Snow and Plutarch Heavensbee. I hope you enjoy the teaser, and i can't wait to see the full trailer.
Man November seems so far away but as we all know time flies. Before you know it the movie would be here.
P.S. My interview with the author of' "WHEN EARTHLINGS WEEP'' Michael Barnett would be posted on April 23. I hope you check that out!!!
Rachel is now in college, she has found love and her life as a college student is typical till someone emerged to turn it upside down. Someone is leaving clues to her past or is she just imagining it? Rachel had gone through a roller coaster of terror in the Hausefalle's house, now the terror shadows her every step in the world.
This is a hint that Fiery Trap would be available sooner than you think:) I hope you check out my blog for the release date. And of course please read book one first before reading this one to get a better understanding.
Just saw another trailer that has an author as a main character. This movie, though, reminded me of the movie called Stranger than fiction. Anyhoo it got my interest and i thought it might be something worth posting for you guys to see. This movie(Ruby Sparks) seems similar and yet different from "The Words". Although both looks like great movies (or appear to be from the trailer).
I hope the month of June is going great for you guys as well. We just have less than a month away before we reach the halfway point of 2012. Wow how time flies huh?
Just saw the trailer and i thought it was a very interesting movie to share on my blog. The main character is an author and it seems, by the trailer, he's dealing with the struggles that comes with being a writer ( which I could relate as well as other writers out there). I don't know what the full plot of the movie is about but it got my attention when Bradley Cooper's character (from the trailer) seemed to be struggling to make it as a popular author. It just seems like a movie i would like to see and i hope it will be as good as Limitless( which also starred Bradley Cooper, i guess this guy likes acting as a writer). By the way Limitless is based on a book "The Dark fields" by Alan Glynn. So here is the Youtube Trailer.
Summer is approaching and the movie theater is releasing load of summer blockbuster-like movies again. So many title to chose from and yet a few i'm interested in seeing. So here is my count down of movies that i'm interested. The number one movie on the list would be the one that i'm most looking forward to.
8. The Avengers:- superhero unite to fight evil, i'm there:) this will obviously going to be a great movie. I hope it does so well that a sequel would be planned. The Hulk is my fav followby The Hulk :) too bad The Hulk standalone movies weren't as successful :)
7. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter:- this is based on a book and it looks different and a very unique take on history. It seems origin and since it's based on a novel i would most likely check it out. Don't know yet whether to read the book first or just watch the movie and then see if i would read the book.
6. Snow White and The Huntsman:- The action in this movie looks promising. It reminds me of 2010's Alice in Wonderland. And Ms. Theron looks captivating and beautiful despite being an evil queen in this movie.
5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days:- the two previous movies from this book were hilarious. It just captured the life of a middle-schooler and i bet everyone could identify with those characters. It's based on a book for kids of course ( that's why it's such a success of course:)
4. Sparkle:- although it looks like Dream Girl i just want to see it because of Whitney Houston . Very sad to lose such a great talent.
3. The Amazing Spiderman:- i wasn't really interested in this movie at first but the latest trailer got me hook. And Emma Stone is quite the Stacy:) I hope it does well because something happens to Stacy and i would love to see how the movie would capture this moment. ( i don't think this would occur in the first movie, maybe the third movie).
2. The Dark Knight Rises: - this was my number one movie for a long time and the trailer is great but i'm a bit worried that it would suffer "the third movie sucks" syndrome like Spiderman 3 or the Godfather 3 or the third Matrix movie. Hopefully it would be like Toy Story 3 ( Michael Arndth is such a talented writer might i add:). And here is the movie that beat The Dark Knight Rises and the trailer really took me by surprise and i really hope it lives up to the hype and more........
1. Prometheus: - my goodness the trailer is GENIUS. why? because it's very mysterious( well the teaser trailer). I wanted to know what this movie was about and when they revealed what it was about in the other trailer i was sold:) the soundtrack to the trailer is just wonderful and very suspenseful. I already feel for these characters in the movie and i haven't met them yet. Something about being in space and facing an unknown terror is just creepy and make my skin crawl. i truly cannot wait to see this movie. The movie looks real good, Mr. Riley Scott, it looks really good:)
I'll end my post by saying: "May the 4th be with you"----get it?, May the fourth (which sounds like force) be with you:) and today's date (well in the United States it's still the 4th while some of my blog readers/friends from abroad the day is already the 5th of May). Have a great weekend and take care!!!!
This novel will come out in December 2012 ( I know that seems like a long time but trust me it will come sooner than you think) The first book's tilte in the series haven't been revealed yet on my blog( although i know what the title is). I will reveal in the future but lately i've been focusing on the sequel of House Trap. I just want my fans to get a taste of info on book one of the christmas series because i believe this story is an exciting project for me. In my hearts of hearts i think this story would be a christmas classic like those i mentioned at the "the christmas series" section of my blog.
Okay the first clue that i will reveal is....a picture of a snowglobe. Now everyone knows snowglobe is an item that one has as a christmas decoration. It would be part of my story in book one. Any suggestion to why it might be important, how it would relate to a christmas story? Your guess might be close to the truth. I can't say anymore than that. In my later posting i will reveal more clues through pictures about book one of the christmas series to keep you guessing. Thanks for reading this and come again:)......oh also share my posting with someone that might like to read this or love reading novels in general.
Well what a holiday season we had. It's the new year and all the festivities are over. We're in 2012 and so to start it off i wanted my first blog entry of the 2012(beside the entry that celebrated the new year) to be about the sequel of House Trap. Well it's been quite a challenge so far. It isn't easy writing a sequel, especially one that would just be as good if not better than the original material but i think this one is very good...very good in a different way. I hope that my fans( and future fans of House trap) would look at the sequel as a different entity.
I would explain what i mean by this because the sequel isn't quite like the original but it's very good in its own right. I would explain this by comparison. This way you would have a clear understanding by what i meant of "different entity"
1. House Trap is a novella.................................The Sequel is a novel, not a novella
2. House Trap is plot-driven................................The Sequel is character-driven
3. House Trap is a fast-paced, thriller..........................The Sequel is a steady, psychological thriller that gear toward mystery.
4. House Trap is more indoor action............................ The Sequel is somewhat more outdoor-ish than the original
5. House Trap has few characters..................................... The Sequel has more characters than the original
So this is just to give you a taste of how the sequel is like. It isn't the same pacing like the previous book but it's very good and still thrilling. The result is a.........let's just say it's going to be 'smoking'( This is a clue to what the title of the sequel would be.). So i hope you're as excited as i am about the sequel. I can't wait to release it when it's ready:) Just keep checking for more update and maybe next time i might reveal the title and the book cover of the sequel. Trust me when i tell you that both the title and the book cover are gripping. It definitely surpasses House Trap's book cover in my opinion.
I hope those that read and loved House Trap would share it with those that would like such story because the sequel will take them to another level and bring readers to get to know the main character more deeper than ever before. So that's all i have to say about the sequel. I hope you're having a great new year and i hope your resolutions are going well so far. Mine is going alright. I'll try to stay busy working on the sequel, hope you're having a happy reading with my and other authors' novel, and overall thanks for visiting and reading my post as always. Bye for now.
Tweet or Like any post you read on this blog. Thank You:)